We would like to acquaint you with house rules so that your stay in our home will be pleasant, while for all other additional information please speak to your host.
- Accommodation is available from 12 p.m. on the day of arrival until 9 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Handover your identity card or passport to the host immediately upon arrival for registration at the Tourist office.
- Guests themselves are responsible for personal property and valuables left in the apartment and the owner is not responsible for the subsequent loss thereof.
- Guests are responsible for their behaviour in the house and surrounding area, and in the case of an accident they shall bear the consequences themselves.
- Lock the doors to the apartment from the inside and when going out be sure to lock the doors and windows, close sunshades, switch off the lights and all electrical appliances (TV, air-conditioning, stove. ) and turn off the taps.
- In the absence of a guest, the owner of the facility has the right to enter the apartment/room to prevent the occurrence of possible damage or danger.
- Destruction of equipment and furniture, causing disorder and disturbing other guests is prohibited, and it is expressly forbidden to make loud noises in the time between 2 — 5 p.m. and from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- Entry and staying in the facility is allowed only for people who are registered with us as guests, and upon the request of the guest, the host can approve visits at a certain time.
- Bringing in weapons, explosive and easily flammable material is not permitted.
- Grill is not allowed.
- Use of equipment and appliances which are not an integral part of the offer of the apartments/rooms may be used only upon the consent of the host.
- Pets are not allowed
- In the event of the disappearance or damage to installations, furniture, appliances, equipment of the apartment/room the guest is obliged to notify the host. Insofar as the disappearance or damage occurred due to the fault of the guest, the guest is obliged to compensate the corresponding equivalent value.
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartments, except on the balconies and terraces.
- It is forbidden to remove appliances and equipment (towels, covers, etc.)fromthe apartment/room.
- You are obliged to leave the accommodation you are using in the condition it was on arrival: neat and undamaged.
- In the event of disregard of the house rules, the host has the right to refuse further providing of services.
We wish you a pleasant stay!